We went to 김밥천국 for one meal before we separated and left for Taiwan. We visited this restaurant near SKKU almost 4 days a week so that we thought, "We're gonna miss it when we're in Taiwan!"
This restaurant for 팥빙수(Korean shaved ice ) is around 홍대 and this was my first time to try 팥빙수 in Korea....yep, I'd already been there for 3 months. This restaurant was recommended by our Thai friend. She said that she'd been to many restaurants for Korean shaved ice, yet this one was the best. When we got there, there'd been many people waiting in line already.
The menu.
I have to say that compared with Taiwanese shaved ice, 팥빙수 is really expensive but worth a try.
After that, we went to another restaurant--열봉찜닭(烈鳳燉雞), which is famous for its owner--se7en.
I've never tasted something like this in Taiwan. I love those potatoes. Actually, I'm kind of miss it now.
I've tried this one and 봉추찜닭, and I think this two were similar.
We couldn't be fuller, so we chose Ewha Womans University as our next stop for a stroll.
"Ewha(梨花)" means "pear blossom".
All buildings in this school are western style, which is also one of the reasons this school is famous.
The library.
My friends from Taiwan, standing at the most famous spot in Ewha.
Although this beautiful school is very famous in Taiwan (and nobody knows SKKU), I didn't visit it until then. However, after taking a walk in this school, I was so happy that I chose SKKU instead of Ewha.
A little store for pies. We were too full to try it.
On 23 June, almost all my friends left.
One of my friends from Taiwan took me to this awesome restaurant, which is near where she lives.
This restaurant is very cheap and very good as it's showed in this picture.
沒有留言:
發佈留言