2012年6月16日星期六

【Kr/韓國】Jeongdongjin (정동진 일출)/正東津日出

After the final exam, we, Jana, Nikol, Ping-Ting, Sara, Yayui and me, decided to go to Jeongdongjin ('정동진', '正東津') by night train, Mugunghwa('무궁화', '無窮花號'). It took us almost 6 hours there.

P6023856
P6023857
P6023858
There're even karaoke, PCs, massage chair.

P6023861
This reminded me of my childhood!

P6023862
A little snack store.


P6033863
We arrived there at about 3:25am, and it was dark and cold outside.

P6033864

P6033865

P6033867
The predicted sunrise time.

P6033869
At 정동진 train station, which is the station closest to the sea in the world.

P6033871

P6033878
More and more people

P6033886
Sea is always amazing for that it can erase everything.

P6033907
The sky was cloudy so we couldn't see the sunrise clearly.

P6033917

P6033923
This beach was good, but Haeundae was even better.
P6033891P6033910

P6033911




P6033912

P6033912

P6033914

P6033916
The famous ship.

P6033925
The one-year sandglass.

P6033926
Beautiful place, so different from Seoul.

P6033927

P6033929

P6033935
I think it's the city seal.

P6033936
Wish they could share half an hour with me so that I could have 24.5 hours a day :P

There's a little hill around there, so we went up to the top.
P6033939

P6033940

P6033942

P6033943
The view of the sea from the hill.

P6033945

P6033946
The direction--east.

P6033948
The ceiling of the pavilion.


After that, we took the bus to Kangneung City ('강릉시', '江陵市').
P6033950

P6033952
Flowers on the street.

P6033954
The train station. There's also an information center here.

P6033955

P6033956
'東方不敗'...I'm curious what it is

P6033957
오죽헌(烏竹軒). It's a museum. Because there're many bamboos around this place, it's called 오죽헌.

P6033960

P6033961

P6033964

P6033965

P6033968

P6033970

P6033974

P6033975
오죽헌.People shouldn't cross the line, but still many do so...

P6033978
Bamboos surround the house.

P6033982
P6033981

P6033983
This place must be more beautiful in fall.

P6033985
Good place.

P6033991
Kitchen

P6033987

P6033988
'日' looks like '囧'............or it's an another word?.............I don't get it...................but that's funny......

P6033992

P6033993

P6033996

P6033999
Professional camera and amateur camera

P6034001
I like this. But when I saw it, I thought of '君子立長志,小人常立志'.

P6034002

P6034003

P6034004
50,000W lady.

P6034005

P6034008
Ping-Ting and Yayui went back to Seoul first so we went to the bus terminal first.

As for the rest of us, we went on an another trip.



沒有留言:

發佈留言