2012年6月11日星期一

【Kr/韓國】Changgyeonggung & Han River (창경궁 & 한강)/昌慶宮、漢江

P5213553
It's a cupcake store near SKKU.

P5213554

P5213555

P5213556
The menu.

P5213557

P5213558
Mine is red velvet.
I don't wanna talk a lot about this store because it sucks. The cupcakes looked good but tasted awful.





P5213561
P5213563
One evening, we went to a Gamjatang(감자탕, 韓式馬鈴薯排骨湯) restaurant near our dormitory. This restaurant is full of people all the time.

P5213562
P5213570
Gamjatang is a dish made of potatoes, pork ribs and sesame leaves. I love it! So yummy!!





Then another day we went to Changgyeonggung(창경궁), which is near our school and as beautiful as Gyeongbokgung(경복궁) for me.
P5223573
A good afternoon with two beautiful girls.

P5223574

P5223576
The main gate

P5223579

P5223581
P5223584
These are also in Gyeongbokgung.

P5223591
How funny!

P5223593

P5223594
I like phoenix pattern like this.

P5223595
I'm always into this kind of view--modern style and traditional style.

P5223630
'喜' on the eaves.

P5223605

P5223606

P5223613

P5223614
This kind of tree is beautiful.

P5223616

P5223622

P5223624

P5223626

P5223627
Ah ha, I like this picture so much. So real and like a kid!

P5223632

P5223637
The lake in this palace.

P5223639
The stone wall.

Then we went to 반포한강공원 to watch the water show.
P5223641
The view was so different than the first time I went there.

P5223648
Chatting and waiting.

P5223649

P5223651
As the sky got darker.

P5223658

P5223660
Seoul Tower. This scene reminds me of the night scene of Manhattan watched from Brooklyn.

P5223673
The water show.



P5223701

P5223702
The night view was beautiful but the girls, more beautiful.

P5223704
The willow



P5243723
Another day, Jana, Tippi and I went to a restaurant named '인사동수제비', which was recommended by our teacher. She said the pancake and 수제비(麵疙瘩) there were delicious, and so was 동동주.

P5243710

P5243712

P5243713
The atmosphere there was good.

P5243715
First, 김치 in a jug.

P5243717
This is 수제비. It's seafood flavored. Nice!

P5243718
Seafood Pancake.

P5243719
I like 동동주 more than 막걸리. Oh.. there's no 막걸리 in Taiwan. I'll miss it!


沒有留言:

發佈留言