2012年6月7日星期四

【Kr/韓國】Busan (부산)/釜山 part 1

P5183289
On the KTX.

P5183296
The platform.

P5183294
Kuanwen even brought her homework!! However, 3 minutes after trying to do homework, she was carsick hahaha.

It was a 2-and-a-half-hour journey, and I was so bored on the train so I read the magazine again and again.

P5183302
P5183305
All the national parks in Seoul! 복한산(北漢山) is in Seoul and many of my friends have been there already!

P5183306
Funny guy.

P5183307
Lovely but they looks sad.

P5183310
Makgeolli(막걸리)!!! I really wanna try it in a traditional way with a bowl for once.

P5183314
hahaha, fairy tales on dining utensils! So cute!

P5183315
In KTX Busan Station!

P5183318

P5183317
So late.

P5183319

P5183320

P5183322

Then we went to (awful)Lotteria to have night snacks.
After that, we took the subway to Jungdong station(중동역), which is next to Haeundae station(해운대역). There's a 24-hour E-Mart at the station. Somehow I love every shop opens for 24 hours. Then we hailed two cabs to Sandra's home. When we were on the train, a drunk couple kept staring at us (This is what Koreans do always, even though they're not drunk.) and talking about us. When we were getting off the train, they said goodbye in Japanese to us.........

There're so many coffee shops near her house, and we also could see Haeundae('해운대', '海雲臺') beach from her house. Haeweoljeong('해월정', '海月亭') is right in front of her home!
P5183323
P5183324
P5183325
P5183339




Password was needed everywhere.
We stayed in this apartment.

P5183333
The living room.

P5183334
The main room

P5183335
One of the bathrooms.

P5183337
P5183338

After placing our luggages, we walked around outside.
P5183340
To Haeweoljeong(해월정).

P5183344
In Haeweoljeong, but it was too dark to see anything.

P5193346
5 o'clock in the morning. We intended to watch the sunrise, yet we found that we had to go outside and it was very cold outside, so... went back to bed again!



The second day in Busan.
P5193350
It wasn't a perfect weather for the beach and we also intended to go there on the Sunday.

P5193351
The beach is 해운대, very close. It takes about 30 minutes by walk.

P5193352
The first stop in the morning was 범어사(梵魚寺). This is a very famous and historical temple. We even met some Taiwanese there.

P5193354
We took a taxi there, and this driver droves soooooo fast!!! 100km/hr all the way......

P5193355
범아사입구. Korean old people love hiking very much.

P5193357
Hahaha, it reminded me of '一休和尚'

P5193358
Information center.

P5193359

P5193360

P5193362

P5193363
Map

P5193364
Some words were carved on the stone. I think they're all names.

P5193366

P5193367

P5193368
Upon seeing this picture on the Internet, I decided to go there.

P5193369

P5193370
Dismount.

P5193371

P5193372

P5193373
I think it's a museum

P5193374

P5193376

P5193377

P5193378

P5193381

P5193383
To be honest, I don't like this kind of big statue that much. Scary!

P5193384
I really like pines.

P5193386

P5193388

P5193389
door god

P5193391

P5193392

P5193393
There're many monks on streets but this kind of monk is few.

P5193394

P5193398

P5193399

P5193400

P5193401

P5193422

P5193424

P5193423
This bell rings automatically.

P5193426

P5193427

P5193428

P5193432
The floor

P5193434

P5193435
Working hard because the upcoming Budda's Day

P5193436

P5193437

P5193439

P5193438
Don't know what it is

P5193441

P5193442

P5193444

P5193445

P5193402
Pictures on the wall

P5193405

P5193406

P5193407

P5193408
So many tourists

P5193409

P5193410

P5193413

P5193420
She's so cute!

P5193446
I like this! The upper lotus doesn't blossom while the lower one does.

P5193448
They were waiting for free lunch.

P5193451
Picnicking

P5193452
It looks like big bubbles.............

P5193453


P5193457
This two ladies were so nice!!!!!! We couldn't find the restaurant and they even called their friends for help and then led us to it.

P5193458
'돼지국밥(豬肉湯飯) street'

P5193459
P5193460
Finally got here

P5193461

P5193462

P5193464

P5193465
After stirring it well. I like this!

P5193466
So cheap!!! But the clerk was very unfriendly.

P5193467
She didn't know how short this style made her legs look.

P5193470
Near 용두산공원. We were at Nampodong.

P5193472
We didn't know why they had to be naked


Then we found a coffee shop for a rest

P5193476
Sweet pumpkin latte

P5193478
For free

P5193479
Small concert? or some festival

P5193482
Funny

P5193483
Much more people at nights

P5193485
Busan 호떡


P5193490

P5193492
She doesn't look cute but sad to me!







These days I've started to appreciate ancient Chinese poems more. It's a good thing for a Taiwanese. Luckily when I was in high school and junior high, I paid much attention to the Chinese classes.

After today's class, I prepared for the conversation exam with my partner. In fact, I'm kinda worried about it because we only finished less than one third of it today and my partner prefers to do it on the day before the exam. Maybe it's because she did very well in the midterm exam. She got the highest scores in our class.  And today was the first time that she wrote the draft down. As a result, I told her that I could write the draft alone first and then we can edited it together next Tuesday.

This afternoon I went to the supermarket and the traditional market for buying the ingredients and I can stay in the dorm all day tomorrow. No matter what happens, I'll try to make pumpkin porridge and clam and rib soup tomorrow, or the ingredients will be rotten.

沒有留言:

發佈留言