We went to 자갈치(jagalchi)market to have dinner because Busan is also famous for seafood.
However, we didn't go inside. We just found a restaurant outside instead.
It seemed that what every restaurant sold was all the same, so we chose this because this one was full of people.
Side dishes. The carrots were so sweet but I was the only person eating them because they were raw.
I still don't know what it is. When the clerk put this on our stove, it was still moving while it'd been already dead. It was very fresh.
Done!
This dinner reminds me of some thought about vegetarian. Because this dish was still seemingly alive, some of us didn't eat them at all. As for me, frankly I was kinda scared when I saw it, but I still ate them because they were dead anyway, and the choices we got were only 'eat it' or 'just waste it'. Some might think it was very cruel to eat it, even though you couldn't turn back the clock. But in my opinion, if I wasted it, I would be very sorry for it, so I'm sorry because we didn't finish it. On the other hand, some might think they couldn't eat it because it was too cruel while they aren't not vegetarians. Well, that's weird. I don't eat dogs but I don't know how to tell them not to, because I also eat meat.
So, always be thankful for everything and everyone that sacrifices for me or does something good for me. The conclusion of this supper is : DO NOT WASTE FOOD. At least, I'll try my best.
Then we went to eat 팥빙수(剉冰). The taste reminded us of Taiwan.
Wi-Fi Couple, typical Korean. They try to find wifi signal everywhere and use their ipod and iphone everywhere.
Because of Budda's Birthday, wherever we went, we could see lanterns, also in Seoul.
On the way to Yongdusan Park('용두산공원', '龍頭山公園').
Busan tower in Yongdusan Park.
It was our first time to see this kind of idea... funny but cool
종각
out of focus...the Cowherd and the Girl Weaver
Wishes
Busan Tower, but we didn't go to the top floor.
What a cute couple
I don't know the name of this bridge.
The following day, we went to Haeundae beach(해운대)! The weather was perfect for beach.
The beaches in Taiwan aren't always as beautiful as Haeundae.
Scorching hot sunshine but cold water.
Hotels
Frankly, when I got back to Seoul, I felt I was more comfortable here than in Busan. It was like... I was home again. Busan is super good, especially for a vacation. But my mind is always changing...
沒有留言:
發佈留言