2012年5月14日星期一

【Kr/韓國】Happy Time & Namsan Again(좋은 시간 & 남산)/快樂飯局、再訪南山

P5022867
Our KTX(Korea Train Express, like HSR in Taiwan) tickets to Busan('釜山', '부산'). After a long discussion, we finally got the ticketsㅠㅠ. Thank Pingting so much for going to buy the tickets with me. Actually what we bought is KR PASS, one kind of KTX ticket but only for foreigners. It only cost 84,600W/per for round trip while normal KTX tickets for round trip cost about 110,000W. Although the government provides free bus to Busan, the seats in May were all booked and we plan to go there in May. Futhermore, we have to go there on Friday and back on Sunday because of the Korean course, so we don't wanna waste time on transportation. And thank Sandra and her parents for letting us stay at their house in Busan!!



We wanted to try 포장마차(跟香港的大排檔一樣,有點像是台灣的路邊攤), and we unblushing cute Taiwanese girls love our lovely Sara so much, so we invited her right away. Sometimes we don't wanna always do anything with a big group, so we didn't invite other lovable foreign friends. We're sorry for this and that's why we can't upload pictures taken on that day to Facebook.

P5032877
This restaurant is near sungshin women's university station.

P5032874
The one with corn picture on its package tasted like crispy cookies after being baked.

P5032875
Sauce, nothing very special.

We ordered two lunch boxes and 4 servings of hot pot. We could choose to make it a hot pot or a barbecue way, and we chose to have a hot pot because of the convenience.

P5032883
Full of sea food!

P5032881
Look how big it was!!!!!!!!

P5032882
How cute!!! I often use this word, cute, to describe food like this, such us a dough....

P5032885
The interesting clerks asked us to write something down.

It was a wonderful night. Time flies, yet happy time flies faster.



P5042886
This was my second time to join a party held by class D. They are very nice but I'm so sorry that I can only remember one Japanese girl's name and don't even remember everyone's faceㅠㅠ......
This time was for Nikol's and a Japanese girl's birthday.




One of my roommate Kuanwen invited me to join the afternoon tea with her Japanese classmates at Beansbins. Beansbins is famous for waffles but super expensive. (In my opinion, I like the waffles of caffe bene more. But why it's 장근석, who endorses caffe bene now, instead of 송승헌...ㅠㅠ )

At first, Kuanwan and I planned to share one waffle, but then those Japanese girls wanted to share a total of 3 waffles.
P5052892
Fruit Waffle.

P5052893
Ice Cream Waffle. There are few flavors of ice cream to choose. This one was the best.

P5052894
Strawberry Waffle. This one is the most famous on the Internet, but I thought it was just .. so so. I guess it was because the strawberries are not sweet enough, maybe not in a right season.

Then Kuanwen and I went to Myeongdong for shopping.

P5052895
I finally took a picture in a subway station, but what I really wanna do is to take a picture of the train in every morning!!! It's hard to imagine...... Koreans are willing to do ANYTHING to get on a train.





I got some weight these days, so I decided to go to Namsan('남산', '南山') for exercising (but it didn't help). It was my first time to go there in the spring, while I've been there 3 times in the winter.
P5062903
It looked so different!! I couldn't help but praise the nature. The trees could put their green clothes on in such a short time.

P3041797
This is how it looked in the winter. Amazing, isn't it?

However, I don't like bugs because they make me allergic. As a result, I like Namsan in the winter time more.

P5062908
P5062927
Different view from how it looked in the summertime.

P5062935

P5062936
I remembered last time I went there, there was no such a fountain.

P5062938

P5062939
P5062942
So many people and also a show there. But I like the view in the winter more.

P5062941


I love travelling. I read some words said by Shi-Ying Chu, "The only way to see this world from others' viewpoints is travelling", which I agree on so much. Maybe my translation is not that good.

He is a great traveler and writer to me. I knew him from my Chinese text book in junior high school. He studied politics, mass communication and public relations. He travels around the world, volunteers to teach and help people in need, do some jobs about translation and so on. He also works for INGO. I don't know if he's rich or not, but he must have a rich heart.




沒有留言:

發佈留言