2012年5月21日星期一

【Kr/韓國】Itaewon (이태원)/梨泰院

P5093021
We went to a coffee shop themed Rilakkuma near our dorm.

P5093020
It looks like it's lying on an operating table haha so cute

P5093023

P5093025
The drink was good.




One day I went to Itaewon, and I got off the train at Noksapyeong('녹사평', '綠莎坪', the name in Chinese is really a beautiful name).
P5103027
In Noksapyeong station.

P5103032
There was the sweet smell of jasmine on the way from Noksapyeon station to Itaewon, like in the paradise.

P5103034
Maybe it's a good idea to change the name into 'Sleep Zone'!

P5103036
So many western people here and plus-sized clothes.

P5103037

P5103039
Everything is expensive here.

P5103040
Many cars also.

P5103041
The wall is so cool.

P5103042
A lot of bars.

P5103043
I was looking for Seoul Central Mosque, which is an historical building.
The famous sauna in Itaewon is right over at the top of the stairs.

P5103044
Colorful.

P5103046
I like that colorful building.

Actually I was so lost on the way to the Mosque...... it was so complicated, just like a maze!! I stopped by to ask someone how I could get there, and I could see that he really wanna help me but it was too complicated to explain. Luckily, all of a sudden, I glanced at a little part of the building.

P5103047
The entrance was for cars though.

P5103048
Seoul Central Masjid서울 중앙 성원

P5103050
The school

P5103051
The map

P5103052
I watched it for few minutes and in my opinion, this was Harry Potter but with a different religion.

P5103053
For donating.

P5103054
I dared not to get in there because it's a pray hall only for men, and I saw all females stay downstairs.

P5103055
The entrance not for cars but for walking.

P5103056
Traditional clothing.

P5103057
Although there's a Taiwanese flag on the signboard, I didn't see anything from Taiwan.

P5103059
You can find everything in the foreign food market! Now there's the other smaller foreign food market on the other side.

P5103058
So many herbs!!!!!!

P5103061
Cute!



One Saturday night I went to hyehwa and had night snacks and a drink with Taiwanese friends, Yuan-Huei and Tippi, and a Japanese girl.

P5123070
My first try on 매화(plum blossom)수.

P5123072
P5123075
Also my first try on Korean pancake. I don't know what the flavors are.

After that, Tippi sent her Japanese friend back to 고시원(考試院), and we went to TANK because we wanna try some fruit soju.

P5123077
We ordered small size of fruit soju. One is strawberry-flavored and the other one is yakult-flavored. I like yakult-flavored more. They drank just like soft drink so that it was easy to have too much and then suffered from the after-affects.

Then we went to Coffine Gurunaru to take a rest (well, I just slept..) because I needed to take subway back but it was too late, so I like the subway system in NYC so much! It runs for 24hrs, but also dangerous in the middle of night.

P5133082
It was my first time to stay outside till the morning because I'm not a teenager anymore... It's very tired but also fun with friends.

P5133083
The name is so funny.............



I guess it was an anniversary of the foundation of our school, but I'm not sure what exactly the festival was............ and also there was a concert every evening during the 3 days, but little things do I know about K-POP so ...not that interested.
P5163091
P5163094

P5163092
They must be so hot.

P5163095
Different free presents every day.



沒有留言:

發佈留言