Although the campus is so beautiful, I don't like the surroundings for that sometimes I love countryside while mostly I prefer living in a big city. I don't like bugs and I tend to be insecure somehow in the countryside. Well, the countryside is not really 'countryside',which I like, but just like somewhere in this picture.
The main gate. Look at this! How spectacular it is.
I have to say this is the place where I've seen the most motorcycles in Korea. There're even parking lots for motorbikes in this school!
It made me feel so different than in Sungkyunkwan Univ.
Just like in Europe, although I've never been there.
This is a good place to shoot photos so I tried different modes which gave me an unique feeling separately.
This one is the most normal one so I uploaded it on Facebook.
I don't know the name of it but it's a warming artwork.
The first thought came to me when I saw this was, 'Oh, there must be so many bugs in it!'
This might be for business school, we guessed.
There's gym in this building and very very quiet.
Not many motorbikes in Korea but I saw many here.
Some interesting statues.
wow This one looks like an ancient Egyptian.
This made me think of Harry Potter.
A building for all graduate school students instead of depending on different departments?!
Besides, I really like their badge. This was one of the reasons I applied for Korea University.
We found that the wearing style of the students of KU, which reminded us of Taiwanese students..., was different from SKKU.
School of media and communication at KU. The building is so special.
Zoom in! Look at the walls.
This school is really beautiful. I'm curious what the architect was thinking of when he designed this campus.
I remember my Korean teacher at NCTU told us that '대학교' is as 'university' while '대학' is kinda as 'college'(without many departments). (Well, although nowadays 'college' has the same meaning with 'university'.) In Taiwan, '대학교' in Chinese is '大學' instead of '大學校' and '대학' is '學院' instead of '大學'.
Few days ago I shot a video in the classroom during the break time because my classmates are so lovely and interesting and I wanna remember them. Actually, I even wanna shoot in class because that's the most funny and real part. I didn't like shoot videos so I bought a camera bad at recording while now I think videos are more impressive than pictures, and when I miss someone, I can not only see them but hear their voice.
There's one Chinese girl in our class. She is super funny as you can see in this video. I don't know why recently she's started to speak Chinese and some English words in class. Sometimes she just speaks Chinese suddenly, while I don't know if I should give her a response or pretend that I don't hear that; sometimes even asks teachers some questions in Chinese. She often uses her smart phone in class, which I think is a very disrespectful thing and last time I could see the teacher was unhappy about this. On top of that, somehow Chinese people tend to mix the pronunciation Chinese and Korean together. For example, she always say '걍남' instead of '강남'...It's kinda funny haha. One more thing, last week, she was very late for the fourth class, and nobody knew where she was. When she was back, she said she was so hungry, and told me that she went to school restaurant. Well, actually to my surprise, she went to student restaurant to have lunch..... Today after the break time she went into the classroom and kept saying 'hot' in Chinese...well, I don't think anyone else could understand that except Yuan-Huei and me. She's so funny!
Recently, I found that I've started to say four-letter (or maybe more) words more and more. I don't think it's a good thing and I don't like it also, but when taking a subway train in the morning, I cannot help but say or think of those words in my mind... Koreans tend to crash into others directly instead of saying 'excuse me' first, and certainly, they don't say sorry usually. When I hear 'Sorry' from Koreans, I do suddenly feel I'm in a beautiful world. This doesn't only happen to foreigners because few days ago I saw a Korean bumped into accidentally and she stared at that person, who crashed into her, with anger. On top of that, there're many weird things making me feel I'll never understand the way Koreans think. In addition to all above, I think this is a good country. What's more important, I don't want myself to get more used to F words, so I have to change the way I think since today. I need to clean my mind. I don't wanna hate them more and more, because this makes me unhappier.
I believe there's only little chance that people can meet each other. Whenever I think of that if there had been something different, even just a little thing, I'd probably haven't met someone, I just feel incredible and want to cherish everything more. Even if it's just a chance acquaintance, I wanna keep the memory in mind forever. Maybe others would disagree, but who cares?
I've known some marvelous people so far in the journey of my life, and maybe some came into my life while some left though. Still, there's one thing undeniable which is that I may feel upset or disappointed from time to time, but as soon as an amazing thing happens, such as knowing someone or hearing some good words, I feel it's worthwhile to take the pain.
Traveling is one of the ways that I know myself and the world more. Now I know about myself one more thing: I'm interested in almost everything.
沒有留言:
發佈留言