2012年7月5日星期四

【Kr/韓國】Cheonggyecheon Stream(청계천)/清溪川


One day when all my friends were busy, I went to 청계천 again, for that I wanted to go there in the summer once.
P6104256

P6104258

P6104261

P6104265

P6104268
Well..no alcohol

P6104276
I didn't notice this wall before.

P6104279
Somehow I like this building since the first time I saw it.

Recently I read an article: "The basic nature of the human being is to be alone. We are born alone and die alone. As we live our lives, there's the problem of inevitably being alone no matter how many people live with us, just as each tree in the forest stands by itself." So true. But also, as a result, we should enjoy those moments when we're not alone more.

P6104288

P6104289
Bought new two books in Korea.



P6114292
In Insadong.

P6114293

I had a dinner with my Taiwanese friends in a 떡볶이 restaurant in 신당, which I've been to for 3 times.
P6114296

沒有留言:

發佈留言