The following morning, we all went to the mountain :)
This day, our goal was going to the top of 울산바위. In Taiwan, I'd never really been to a mountain actually.
It was not an easy road at all.
I was keeping thinking that we were almost there, but always still had a long way to go.
Too tired so we took many rests and my legs were shaking. However, it was amazing.
This was really rock-climbing!
Amazing, huh?
The top.
What a view :)
It just looked like a Chinese painting.
We met some cute Singaporean girls on the way. Mountains connect people!
Preparing for rock climbing.
This was where we stayed for two nights. The owner even gave us kimchi as a side dish for dinner.
The next day, we left and walked down to a little beautiful traditional village.
It was so quiet all the way.
Another beautiful place, so different from Seoul.
People in this village try to keep the appearances of their houses as traditional style, although some of them have modern furniture inside.
I also want to live in such a house.
Happy time.
To the bus terminal.
Bus not in a big city.
The bus terminal was in the middle of a desert......
There was an E-mart next to it.
This reminded me of 南寮
On the way home.
I want to go back again.
This was my first trip away from Seoul. Thanks to my friends for bringing me such a good time.
照的很棒
回覆刪除