2012年7月5日星期四

【Kr/韓國】Gongju - Gurye (공주-구례)/公州-求禮


P6174517
I planned to stay in 광주 for one night and headed for 구례 to meet my Slovak friend. To my surprise, there was no bus to 광주. I had to go to 대전 first and then to other places. I called my roommate in Seoul and asked her to find for me any information about this city for that I had no idea at all.

我原本打算在光州住一晚,隔天早上再去求禮,但是沒想到公州沒有任何交通工具到光州。不管我要去光州還是去求禮,我都要先搭車去大田再轉。好吧...請在首爾的室友幫我查一下大田是個什麼樣的地方...因為在啟程之前我完全沒有料到會要去大田,所以對這個城市也沒有任何了解...


대전 is such a big city with metro so I hesitated that if I should stay there for this night. However, yes, my decision was leaving because I wouldn't like to get up very early and take a 1 or 2-hour bus.
其實大田是一個滿大的城市,有點首爾的感覺,也有地鐵,所以我開始猶豫是不是要先待在大田過一晚再說,至少這是個大城市。不過我最後的決定是只把這當成轉乘地,因為我不曉得隔天早上幾點會跟斯洛伐克的朋友見面,我不希望她等太久,我也不想要一早起來去趕一、兩個小時的巴士。

After reading the map, I found that 광주 was a little bit far from구례, so maybe it'd be a good idea to go to 구례 directly. I'd get to either 광주 or 구례 at night so it didn't matter which place I chose because I couldn't have any tour there.
在出發前拿出了我的萬能韓國地圖,嗯...光州離求禮還有點小小遠,也許直接去求禮過夜會是比較不匆忙的選擇。不管我是選擇去求禮或是光州,到那邊一定都很晚了,所以是不是大城市也不那麼重要,因為也沒地方好去,只是去求禮的話,比較有可能會遇到「什麼都沒有」的情況。

And then, I faced the first problem: Should I go to 동대전 or 서대전? I had a ticket to 대전 but they were different buses to 동대전 and 서대전. I asked an 아저씨 and he said I should go to 동대전. He was also on the same bus.
準備要搭車前,遇到的第一個問題就是:我要去東大田還是西大田?我買的票是到大田,但是要搭車的時候我才發現到東大田和西大田的車是不同的。找了旁邊的大叔問一下,他跟旁邊的人討論一下之後告訴我應該要去東大田,我還以為他是站務員,原來他也跟我一樣要到東大田。

P6174518
On the bus. According to this...hmmm...there must be so many people taking off shoes.
在台灣的客運上從來不曾看過這種標語...

When I got to 동대전, the 아저씨 was waiting for me and borrowed my map, asking me if I was going to 구례. Although I hadn't decided at that moment, it was OK, a good decision. Then he said I should go to the other place and hailed a taxi, asking me to get in the car and he was also on the same way. Actually, I didn't know where we were going at all.

到了東大田之後,沒想到那位指點我路的大叔下車之後在外面等我,他要我給他看我的地圖,然後要我跟著他走,他講話超快所以我聽不太懂,大概知道他要我去搭計程車,但是我心裡想:你不是跟我說到東大田嗎?為什麼這邊不能直接轉車?
他迅速地幫我攔了一台計程車,然後帶著我去我也不知道要去哪個地方,他說他也順路。在計程車上他跟司機聊天,我腦中的小宇宙開始發揮想像力:他應該不會要把我賣掉吧?我又不值錢!雖然跟自己講隨遇而安,但是還是難免有點期待又害怕的感覺。


Daejeong Train Station was where we went. He paid the taxi fee and told me that his house was over there in front of the station. And then he took me into the station and checked the timetable for me. At first, he intended to buy the KTX fee but I said it was too expensive, so he bought 무궁화 for me, of course I paid.
原來是到西大田火車站,他家就住在火車站前面的公寓,他人很好的一起付了計程車錢。他問我是到求禮對吧,其實那時候我還沒決定要去求禮還是光州,不過既然如此就去求禮吧!我也想看看那是個怎麼樣的地方。他擔心我語言不通還幫我看了時刻表然後買了票!

He was such a nice person even though we could hardly communicate with each other.

P6174519
When I saw this ticket, I was shocked by the arrival time--20:59...hmmm...so late and I wasn't sure what a place it was around 구례역. But still, I was very grateful for that guy... but I wasn't sure if it was a lucky thing to meet him. Whatever, just take the world as it is, especially in such a trip. My friends suggested my just stay in 대전, but I though, at least this time, I had to try to take whatever it was and see what I could do. 
當我拿到了車票,嗯...晚上九點才到啊...當下有點傻眼,不過也是我自己決定不要搭KTX的。九點,真的有點晚,我開始懷疑遇到那個大叔到底是件幸運還是不幸的事,不過我相信會一切順利的,大不了我睡火車站的廁所。在等車的期間我也很猶豫要不要去退票,所有人都建議我先在大田待一晚,至少確定能找到住的地方而且還算熱鬧,但是我不知道哪根筋不對,也許是一種不知道哪裡來的冒險精神吧,我還是選擇去求禮...

And by the way, it was written 서대전 on the ticket, so maybe that guy led me to a wrong place and he tried to make up for this. What a good person. What a trip.
對了,車票上寫的出發地是西大田,但是那個大叔當初叫我搭到東大田的車,所以也許他是補償心態所以為我做了這些,但是無論如何很感謝他,他是這趟旅程中令我印象最深刻的一位路人。

沒有留言:

發佈留言