2012年7月5日星期四

【Kr/韓國】Seoul - Gongju (서울-공주)/首爾-公州

My Slovak friend and I set off the second little trip away from Seoul on 17 of June.
我們六月十七號開始了首爾之外的第二個旅行。

She went to a temple to visit her monk friend in 구례 as her first stop, so she left in the early morning. As for me, I left for 공주 at 11:00am as my first stop, because I saw a Korean clay oven rolls picture taken in 공주 on the Internet, and it looked good. However, I didn't find it.
Sari得先去求禮找她的僧人朋友,所以她一早就離開首爾了。而我選擇以公州當作我這趟旅程的第一站,因為我曾經看到網路上有人介紹公州路邊攤的餅很好吃...不過我沒找到。

This was my first trip without any detailed plan and that I spent one night alone in a strange place.
這是我人生中第一個算是沒有計畫的旅行,也是我第一次一個人在陌生的地方過夜。

P6174419

I have to say that when I got to 공주 bus terminal, and walked out, the first thought in my mind was:
我承認當我剛走出公州巴士轉運站的時候,看到眼前的一切、我心中第一個想法是:

"What is this shit place? Where on earth am I? I'm nowhere!!!!!"
(我心中的想法也是英文版如上所以不翻譯了:P)

Nowhere..yes...it was much more secluded than I expected. I couldn't believe that there was no any information center around the bus terminal. All I could find was taxies. I remembered that Ping Ting told me when they went to 공주, they took a cab to everywhere. Well, it seemed that I had no choice, because I didn't have any detailed plan and information for this place, after all.
公州這個地方比我想像中還要偏僻,真的是什麼都沒有...(不過求禮更偏僻)。居然沒有旅遊諮詢中心在客運轉運站附近!!我能找到的東西就是計程車...我記得Ping Ting跟我說他們之前去公州的時候,也是搭計程車。好吧,看來我也沒有其他選擇,因為當初我們打算這是個無計畫的旅程,所以我也沒有做太多準備。路長在嘴上。

I took a taxi and went to 공산성. The driver was a very nice 아저씨. He also gave me a map of 공주 to make me know where I was...for that I couldn't find an information center so I didn't know.
挑了輛計程車往公山城,司機人非常好,知道我韓文不好會慢慢講,在我下車的時候問我有沒有地圖,給了我他車上的公州地圖,也告訴我現在我們在哪裡...運氣真好,遇到個好司機!

P6174420
Gongsanseong Fortress(공산성,公山城) is a mountain castle which was established during the Baekje Period (234-678). This castle is about 2.5km long.
公山城這座堡壘是在百濟時期建造的,長約二點五公里。

P6174422
Monuments at Geumseoru Gate(금서루 입구)

P6174424

P6174425

P6174426

P6174427
P6174430
I got there around 1pm and there was a show started at 1, which I didn't know, so that was sort of a big surprise.
我到那邊的時候是下午一點左右,沒想到剛好有一個秀才剛開始!超幸運:D

A short video of that.


P6174432

P6174429

P6174433

P6174435
It was quite a scorching hot day. Many families came here.
這天非常非常的熱!也有不少家庭來這邊運動,有點像是爬十八尖山的感覺。

P6174437

P6174438

P6174439

P6174441
Twin Tree Pavilion (쌍수정)

P6174442

P6174443

P6174444

P6174446

P6174447
It was a good place for a stroll.

P6174448

P6174449

P6174450

P6174452

After this, luckily I found an information center in front of 공산성 so I asked about 공주박물관. The lady was very nice with a smile on her face always.

離開公山城之後(其實我沒有待很久因為太熱了),在公山城前面終於找到公州唯二之一的旅遊諮詢中心,非常親切的服務人員給了我中文版地圖,也畫了地圖告訴我公州博物館要怎麼走。


I planned to take a bus there, but the lady suggested me to go there by walk because the distance was only about 1 km and 15 minutes. Well, at first I heard she said by walk, I was thinking...nah not really thinking about anything because there was nothing in my head at that moment. BY WALK? With my only company--the sun, huh? OK, I'd take this as a challenge and a training in such a HOT day. At this moment, I truly thought it was good that Jana and Nikol didn't come with me, or they probably felt dead.
原本我是打算問到公州博物館的公車,但是服務人員建議我用走的比較好,因為才一公里,只要十五分鐘。我一聽到她叫我用走的...腦袋頓時一片空白...因為非常非常非常的熱!而且在這趟路程我唯一的朋友就是把我烤焦的太陽...嗯...好吧,這是一個挑戰和心志的鍛鍊!一邊走我一邊想:真的還好Jana和Nikol沒有跟著我來,不然她們應該比我更傻眼...我也不能在這種天氣下給自己一個挑戰了:P

P6174453

P6174455
A junior high school.
路過一個國中,剛好遇到棒球隊練習。

P6174456
Hot but beautiful.
雖然熱到我快瘋了,但是還是要欣賞沿路的景致:)))

P6174458
The heat just made me feel time went more slowly. "It's a training!", I told myself.
在這看似永無止盡的路上走著,多謝太陽的陪伴,讓我覺得這條路更漫長了。

P6174459
It looked like a chicken and a Kappa.
這個雕像看起來像隻雞又像河童,不知道到底是什麼。

"Just go take a ride", this though came into my mind for hundreds of times on the way.
一路上心中不知道泛起多少次搭便車的念頭...
P6174460

P6174461
When I saw this, I thought I was almost there.
看到這個建築物的時候,我還以為我終於到了...

P6174462
But no. It was just a culture and art center. No wonder there was only me standing there.
但是我覺得很奇怪,這麼有名的地方怎麼一個人都沒有?走進一看才發現原來只是文化藝術中心。

After walking for 5 more minutes, I saw many people around there. I got to 무령왕릉(武寧王陵) first. 무령왕릉 connects with 공주박물관. 
再走了五分鐘之後,終於看到些人跡。我從武寧王陵的入口進去,王陵是和博物館連在一起的。

무령왕릉 is the ancient tumulus of King Muryeong, who ruled the Baekje Kingdom from 501 to 523, and his queen.(from Wikipedia)
武寧王陵是武寧王和王后的墳墓,武寧王是百濟王朝的其中一位帝王。
P6174463
The pond was so dry.
天氣熱到池塘都乾涸了。

P6174465
A model of the tomb. This is also a little museum.
墳墓的模型,裡面也是一個小型博物館。

P6174467
The process of constructing a tomb.
一連串介紹如何建造王陵的模型。

P6174468

P6174469

P6174470

P6174471

P6174473
The map.
王陵的地圖。

P6174475
Tombs
墳墓

P6174476

P6174479

P6174483
Finally got to the museum.
終於抵達博物館了!因為天氣無比炎熱,其實逛的也有一搭沒一搭的,只剩下意志力了吧....

P6174484

P6174485

P6174486

P6174487
Bones of a rabbit.
兔子的骨頭,不知道是不是化石?

P6174488
Cat. This kind of thing is a little creepy to me.
還有貓的,還有一些奇奇怪怪各式各樣的,不過對我來說有點陰森。

P6174489

P6174490

P6174491

P6174492

P6174493

P6174494

P6174495

P6174497

P6174498

P6174499
무령왕
武寧王的雕像。

P6174501

P6174502

P6174503

P6174504

P6174505

P6174507

P6174508

P6174509
계유명천불비상
癸酉銘千佛碑像

P6174511
서혈사지 석불좌상 Seated Buddha.
西穴寺址石坐佛像

P6174513
Then I went out from the main gate to get a bus to the town. There was only one but (108) to the town in front of 공주박물관 and it runs every 30 minutes (or 1 hour? I don't remember)
最後是從博物館的正門出來,這裡只有一班公車能到市區轉運站,也是唯一的一班公車--108號,每30分鐘一班(或是1個小時我忘了)。

It took about 15~20 minutes to the town. The driver and one lady told me to get off the bus and showed me the way to the bus terminal.
從博物館到市中心(轉運站)大約15~20分鐘,司機和坐我前面的大嬸跟我說這裡就要下車了,人真好!
P6174514
I got off the bus here and turned left into the street.
下車之後左轉,一整排的住宅區。
P6174515
Went straight and then I found it, the same place where I just got to 공주.
直直走之後,豁然明瞭原來這就是我當初剛到公州的那個轉運站啊!總算又回到這了!公州真的是一個比我想像中還偏僻的地方,我也不會想再來了。

沒有留言:

發佈留言