My first time to Korean style karaoke. As I imagined, it was so different from Taiwanese style.
My roommate left on June 22, so we decided to go to 토속촌(土俗村) before she left, because she'd never tried Gingseng Chicken Soup(삼계탕) before.
This restaurant is easy to find. Start from Gyeongbokgung subway station Exit 2, go straight to one GS25 and turn left.
We got there around 2pm, but there were still many people in line. However, we only waited for 20 minutes or less, I guess. When we finished our meal at about 3:30pm~4pm, there was nobody outside.
Side dishes
Actually they still have more dishes than this menu.
Yummy! I tried another restaurant in Gwanghwamun, but this taste was better.
hmmmmm
My roommate and I shared one serving, so after that we went to Tongin Market to have rice cake. It was good and different than normal rice cake sold on the street, but it was toooo greasy.....
沒有留言:
發佈留言